Origin: House Blend
Welcome the warmer weather and keep the cold at bay with this blend of black tea and fruit with a touch of vanilla. The Darjeeling base gives a mild strength for those cold spring mornings, while refreshing tropical fruits get you through the warm spring days.
This tea is out-of-season. Sample and small sizes will be available until they sell out. The large size is available for special order. Please scroll down to learn more about special order teas.
Black tea, pineapple cubes (pineapple, sugar), mango cubes (mango, sugar), pineapple flakes, mango flakes, flavoring, orange slices, freeze-dried tangerine-orange pieces, safflower, freeze-dried strawberry slices, vanilla pieces, marigold blossoms.
All teas are produced in a facility that handles gluten, tree nuts, and dairy.
Start with 1 tsp of loose tea, then add 1 tsp per 8oz of water. For example, a 16oz teapot will use 3 tsp of loose tea.
Steep 3 minutes with 195ºF water.
Notes & Recommendations
Tasting Notes: Citrus, lilies, vanilla, hyacinth, mango, mild and smooth.
Drinking Recommendation: Hot with a touch of milk, no sweetener.
Special Order Info
About Special Orders
We've parted ways with some of our teas over the years, but that doesn’t mean they’re gone for good – many of them are available for special order!
There are a variety of reasons as to why we no longer carry them, each of them is special after all. For the most part, they didn't sell well enough to stick around in our regular selection. We have limited shelf space and not every tea can pull its own weight, but that doesn't mean they weren't good! Often times they were too niche, too expensive, or too similar to another tea.
Many of our seasonal teas are also available for special order when they are out-of-season.
- Availability varies depending on the tea. Some teas use ingredients that we keep in-stock, while others may require us to order supplies. If we anticipate it taking longer than 6 weeks to fulfill your order then we will contact you to confirm whether you want to keep your order.
- Special order teas are only available in one size. Generally this is 1lb. We know this is a lot of tea for most people, but it will last for at least 18 months provided you re-seal the bag (or keep it in another airtight container) and store in a cool, dry place.
- Once we have the tea (see above for availability timeframe) then we will ship it to you using our standard shipping method, which will take 2 to 5 business days.
- Unless there is an issue or delay, you will not receive communication from us until your order ships. If you haven’t heard from us then rest assured that your order was received and will ship within 6 weeks!
- Shipping times will vary even if you’re ordering a tea that you previously purchased. Sometimes we have all the ingredients in-stock, while other times we need to wait for supplies to arrive.
Very Important Shipping Note!
If you order other items along with a special order tea then your entire will ship together. If you don't want to wait then please place a separate order for those items.
We will make an exception if your special order will take more than 6 weeks to fulfill. In that case we will ship your other items promptly and then ship the special order tea at no extra charge once it's available.